Attorney Yug is a volunteer with the Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada. He He is currently working on their behalf on his third appellate case to the Nevada Supreme Court.

In Nevada, the original court you are in will determine the court you appeal to.

In state courts presided over by commissioners or hearing masters, a litigant files an objection to the district court assigned to hear appeals from that court. To appeal a decision from one of the many justice courts in Clark County, an appeal is filed with the Eighth Judicial District Court. If you are in a district court then you file to the Nevada Supreme Court and you case may then be assigned to the Nevada Supreme Court or the Nevada Court of Appeals.

In Federal court one appeals to the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.